Big Happenings Coming to Disney Parks in 2022
In our last podcast, we noted all of the attractions–over 60–that premiered in 2021. But what about 2022? This year stands to be as amazing as 2021. Not necessarily for the number of attractions and offerings, but for the size of investment. In addition to major rides and attractions, at least three parks (and maybe more) across the globe will be receiving all new lands, complete with rides, attractions, entertainment, food, beverage, shopping and more. Two new hotels also premiere, and more expensive than all of them, a brand new Disney cruise ship will set sail this summer–the first ship in over ten years. Plus all of the attractions returning that were put on hiatus during the pandemic, 2022 will be another major banner year for Disney Parks everywhere. Tune in to this podcast as we explore all this and more!
- Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World
- Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel
- Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
Avenger’s Campus at Walt Disney Studios Paris
- WEB Slingers: A Spiderman Adventure
- Iron Man Themed Coaster
- “Mission Control” Heroic Encounter Experience
- Pym Test Kitchen
- Avengers Canteen Service
- Stark’s Test I.A Mall
- W.E.B. Suppliers
The Disney Wish
This ship will include:
- All new recreation:
- The AquaMouse projection slide attraction.
- Toy Story Splash Zone
- Food and beverage offerings such as:
- Hyperspace Lounge
- Family Dining: Arendelle–A Frozen Dining Adventure
- Family Dining: Worlds of Marvel
- Family Dining: 1923
- Premiere Dining: Enchante by Chef Arnaud
- Premiere Dining: The Rose
- Premiere Dining: Palo Steakhouse
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club to Include
- Marvel Super Hero Academy
- Fairy Tale Hall
- Walt Disney Imagineering Lab
- Entertainment at The Walt Disney Theatre
- The Little Mermaid
- Disney’s Aladdin–A Musical Spectacular
- Disney Seas the Adventure
Somewhere in 2022 or Beyond
Arendelle: World of Frozen coming to Hong Kong Disneyland
- Frozen Ever After
- Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleds
- Playhouse in the Woods
- Tick Tock Toys & Collectibles
- Northern Delights
- Golden Crocus Inn
- Bayside Wharf
- Traveling Traders
Zootopia at Shanghai Disneyland
- 8th Land Set in Savannah Central
- Sophisticated animatronic ride/attraction at Zootopia Central Station
- Jumbeaux’s Cafe
- Downtown Disney remodel at Disneyland
- MagicBand+ to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World
- “Hey Disney”
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!
- Salt and Straw to Disney Springs
- 200 Room DVC Suite Addition to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Dreamers Point
- Moana: Journey of Water
- Connections Cafe and Eatery
- Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Toy Story Land Roundup Barbecue
- Play Pavilion
- Wondrous China
- Reflections DVC Resort
- Spaceship Earth Reimagined
- Festival Pavilion
- Mary Poppins
Join and Help Us Out!
We thank you for visiting and listening to us. We appreciate your patronage and your friendship. To help make these websites and podcasts possible, there are several easy ways you can help:
- In addition to the podcast channel you listen to, please visit DisneyatPlay.com and DisneyatWork.com and subscribe to our website. That way you get notices of new posts and podcasts coming out.
- If you like what we have to offer, please visit iTunes and offer us a favorable rating and even a review. This helps notify others of what we have to offer.
- If you like videos not just of Walt Disney World but of parks throughout the world, visit J. Jeff Kober on YouTube and subscribe there.
- Finally, join the Wayfinder Society. For as little as a dollar a month, this Patreon group not only helps to support this podcast and attending websites, but also gives you access to one of our Disney at Play Interactive Guides.
There are four tiers to our society, two of which are available to all who love Disney and are fans. The second two tiers not only celebrate all things Disney, but focus on best-in-business practices from the happiest and most magical places on earth that can be applied to your own organization. All of them offer unique offerings only available here at Disney at Work and Play. For instance, right now subscribers to the three top tiers can experience a deep dive into Pirates of the Caribbean unlike any other.
And now we’re happy to announce that first Explorer tier is only $1.00 a month. And with that you not only help to support us but will receive access to one of our Disney at Play Discoveries: Pandora World of Avatar: To see a sneak peek at all that’s offered on this truly unique interactive guide, please visit us at the Wayfinder Society. While there you can also get a sneak peek at our Disney at Work Interactive Tour of Disneyland, available to our Navigator and Adventurer levels. We promise you content and experiences you can’t get elsewhere. And your patronage goes to help support these podcasts and posts.
Ready to Visit the Disney Parks?
Hopefully this podcast has made you realize you need help and support in planning your next trip to Disney. David and Leah with Out the Door Travel know Disney in ways few do and they can make your next trip on land or sea an exciting one–or at least less stressful! Be sure to contact them as you explore your next vacation, whether it is a Disney theme park vacation, a cruise, or an Adventure by Disney. There is no charge to utilize their services, but it will save you enormous time getting all the details right, and with their insight you can be assured you’re going to experience the best trip possible. Contact them today!