Just Announced! Disney Cruise Line Announces Re-Sailings in the Bahamas Starting August!
Disney Cruise Line is hitting the high seas again as it begins Bahamian cruises from Port Canaveral in August. With this announcement comes a lot of details you will want to know not just before you go, but before you book. We will look at issues relative to your making a reservation, what is required before you leave home; what embarkation day will look like on the ship; where the ship will and will not be going in the near term; what it will be like on the ship in terms of dining, entertainment, kids clubs, characters, shopping and more; and what debarkation day will look like. There’s a lot to cover, but if you are even thinking about what it might be like to return to the high seas on a Disney cruise ship, then join us as we go from stem to stern covering what you need to know.
The Big Details:
Here are some broad details. The podcast will cover extensive details about the entire cruise experience.
- All are 3 and 4 night and are out of Port Canaveral
- These cruises are on board the Disney Dream
- August trips show only Disney Castaway Cay, September trips and beyond show Nassau
- Some of these include two stops at Castaway Cay
- There are extended final payments up to 60 days prior to sailing for voyages through December 31, 2021
- The cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed as well through December 31, 2021
- For any sailings booked by July 31, 2021 scheduled to sail on or before December 31, 2021, you can change your sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
- Within 14 days of the sailing, booked Guests with COVID-19-related health concerns (symptoms or exposure) can receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees or apply their cruise fare toward a future sail date.
- Masks will be expected for all while indoors on the ship.
For more details, check out our podcast!
The Wayfinder Society: A Patreon Site for Disney Fans
We are offering a new program where you have the opportunity to enjoy exclusive offerings from Disney at Play and Disney at Work. Join us as we introduce our new Patreon program, the Wayfinder Society, intended to give you new insights to all things Disney, whether its work or play. I am truly excited to share this new opportunity with you and look forward to creating new experiences that you will enjoy whether at home or at the Disney parks. There are a variety of options for joining, depending on your interests:
When you join, you will be given access to unique, interactive apps that explores the parks in new ways, offering stories, photos, videos and more.
Here are some of the interactive apps we share with members of our society:
- Pandora: World of Avatar: This is an expansive and detailed look at every aspect of this land. You can’t find any source that has covered this entire land with its attractions, retail and dining more in depth.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Across the Globe: We not only compare this attraction in parks world-wide, but we deep dive into what makes each unique. Currently we’ve covered Tokyo Disneyland and Magic Kingdom. More to come!
- Coming Soon! S.E.A. Assembled! The Society of Adventurers and Explorers are coming to the Wayfinder Society. We’ll document their whereabouts and showcase their imprint on Disney attractions world-wide.
- Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Disneyland. For our upper tiers, we have an interactive business tour of Disneyland to include more than fifty attractions spread throughout the park. These are best-in-business ideas you can apply to your own organization.
- Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary. Looking at the heritage of Most Magical Place in the World, we draw best practices from over the years that you can again, apply to your organization.
As you see, we have so much to share. And when you donate, a portion of your contribution goes to Embrace Celebration, dedicated to helping Disney Cast Members and others in this area who are unemployed during this pandemic. To learn more, visit our site to discover our offerings and various tiers. Join us!