Magic Kingdom Update–Final 50th Preparations Underway
Join us for this very action packed Magic Kingdom show where we take happenings from two visits to the park this last week and combine them into one big update. Among the many things happening we check out:
- Main Street Station Completed
- 50th Medallion on Cinderella Castle
- Scaffolding on the Be Our Guest Castle and Mountain
- New shops, eateries and services re-opened
- Major paint job on Storybook Circus
- Ongoing work for the new Tron attraction
- A new paint job on the entrance to “it’s a small world”
- The re-opening of Columbia Harbor House
- Re-establishment of the original walk-through portion of Haunted Mansion
- Rehab of the Frontierland Shootin’ Gallery
- Construction update on Splash Mountain
- Ongoing refurbishment of Jungle Cruise
- Re-opening of Monster’s Laugh Floor
- One of our last looks at Tinker Bell’s flight in Happily Ever After
You can also check out the full video at our J. Jeff Kober Channel. Please subscribe there as well!
Ready to Visit the Disney Parks?
Hopefully this podcast has made you realize you need help and support in planning your next trip to Disney. David and Leah with Out the Door Travel know Disney in ways few do and they can make your next trip on land or sea an exciting one–or at least less stressful! Be sure to contact them as you explore your next vacation. There is no charge to utilize their services, but it will save you enormous time getting all the details right, and with their insight you can be assured you’re going to experience the best trip possible. Contact them today!