New Attractions Update at Disney Parks Worldwide
It’s been a while and there have been many developments in the construction of new attractions at Disney Parks worldwide. We take a look at the latest and greatest happenings, particularly here at home in Walt Disney World with Magic Kingdom, Epcot and even Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This includes some personal insights around what I’m referring to as Genie+ Inflation. But then we head out to parks across the globe from Disneyland Resort to Shanghai Disneyland. We even talk about the new purchase of a cruise ship for Disney Cruise Lines. Oh! developments happening on Disney+! So join us for this new attractions update at Disney Parks Worldwide.
Below is an outline of what we’re chatting about on today’s podcast:
Walt Disney World Resort
Walt Disney World Railroad & Tron Lightcycle Run
Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
Journey of Water: Inspired by Moana
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Expansion
Moana and Zootopia
- DSNY Newscast projects an opening in 2025. Possibly, but only portions of it.
- Dark ride looks like a fume, but could still be outfitted like Pirates of the Caribbean in Shanghai Disneyland.
- Oceana theme could tie together Moana and Finding Nemo theater
- Dinosaur Attraction is not getting refurbishment support
- New Characters in Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge
- Disneyland Parade
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opening Date
- 100 Years of Wonder
Shanghai Disneyland Parade
Disneyland Paris Disney Village
Disney Cruise Line
Check Out Our Patreon Group!
We thank you for visiting and listening to us. We appreciate your patronage and your friendship. To help make these websites and podcasts possible, there are several easy ways you can help:
- In addition to the podcast channel you listen to, please visit DisneyatPlay.com and DisneyatWork.com and subscribe to our website. That way you get notices of new posts and podcasts coming out.
- If you like what we have to offer, please visit iTunes and offer us a favorable rating and even a review. This helps notify others of what we have to offer.
- If you like videos not just of Walt Disney World but of parks throughout the world, visit J. Jeff Kober on YouTube and subscribe there.
- Finally, join the Wayfinder Society. For as little as a dollar a month, this Patreon group not only helps to support this podcast and attending websites, but also gives you access to one of our Disney at Play Interactive Guides.
NOTE! with any Wayfinder membership, you will also get exclusive podcasts looking that checks out other Disney podcasts, social media finds, shows, books and more.
There are four tiers to our society, two of which are available to all who love Disney and are fans. The second two tiers not only celebrate all things Disney, but focus on best-in-business practices from the happiest and most magical places on earth that can be applied to your own organization. All of them offer unique offerings only available here at Disney at Work and Play. For instance, right now subscribers to the three top tiers can experience a deep dive into Pirates of the Caribbean unlike any other.
And now we’re happy to announce that first Explorer tier is only $1.00 a month. And with that you not only help to support us but will receive access to one of our Disney at Play Discoveries: Pandora World of Avatar: To see a sneak peek at all that’s offered on this truly unique interactive guide, please visit us at the Wayfinder Society. While there you can also get a sneak peek at our Disney at Work Interactive Tour of Disneyland, available to our Navigator and Adventurer levels. We promise you content and experiences you can’t get elsewhere. And your patronage goes to help support these podcasts and posts.s
Ready to Visit the Disney Parks?
Hopefully this podcast has made you realize you need help and support in planning your next trip to Disney. David and Leah with Out the Door Travel know Disney in ways few do and they can make your next trip on land or sea an exciting one–or at least less stressful! Be sure to contact them as you explore your next vacation, whether it is a Disney theme park vacation, a cruise, or an Adventure by Disney. There is no charge to utilize their services, but it will save you enormous time getting all the details right, and with their insight you can be assured you’re going to experience the best trip possible. Contact them today!