Disneyland, Here We Come! Plus Avengers Campus Ride Gear, Jungle Cruise Opening Dates, & Cinderella Star Brandy in the Park
Disneyland fans living outside the state of California have now been given the chance to come visit the “Happiest Place on Earth”. We look at what that involves then turn our attention toward other magical happenings occurring at the Anaheim Resort. As Avengers Campus prepares to open we look at how players can advance their gaming success–for a price. At Snow White’s newly refurbished and named Enchanted Wish, we learn of details and behind-the-scenes insights. We also learn of the Jungle Cruise new date for re-opening, and how this attraction ties-or doesn’t tie-to the new film staring Dwayne Johnson. We finish off with Brandy’s new single Princess hit, being launched at Disneyland as part of the Ultimate Princess Celebration. It’s a big Disneyland update you won’t want to miss!
Here are some photos accompanying our podcast!
Lots of news on our podcast on the Avengers Campus opening to include new food, merchandise, park maps and more.
Jungle Cruise Reopening July 16th
Imagineers share their insights on the new additions coming to the Jungle Cruise when it reopens on July 16th.
New Details on Snow White’s Enchanted Wish
In the podcast we bring new details about Snow White’s forest animal friends as well as Imagineer insights on the development of this newly refurbished attraction.
Global Super Star Brandy Visits Disneyland Park While Celebrating the Kickoff of Disney’s ‘Ultimate Princess Celebration’ Anthem Debut.
The Wayfinder Society: A Patreon Site for Disney Fans
We are offering a new program where you have the opportunity to enjoy exclusive offerings from Disney at Play and Disney at Work. Join us as we introduce our new Patreon program, the Wayfinder Society, intended to give you new insights to all things Disney, whether its work or play. I am truly excited to share this new opportunity with you and look forward to creating new experiences that you will enjoy whether at home or at the Disney parks. There are a variety of options for joining, depending on your interests:
When you join, you will be given access to unique, interactive apps that explores the parks in new ways, offering stories, photos, videos and more.
Here are some of the interactive apps we share with members of our society:
- Pandora: World of Avatar: This is an expansive and detailed look at every aspect of this land. You can’t find any source that has covered this entire land with its attractions, retail and dining more in depth.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Across the Globe: We not only compare this attraction in parks world-wide, but we deep dive into what makes each unique. Currently we’ve covered Tokyo Disneyland and Magic Kingdom. More to come!
- Coming Soon! S.E.A. Assembled! The Society of Adventurers and Explorers are coming to the Wayfinder Society. We’ll document their whereabouts and showcase their imprint on Disney attractions world-wide.
- Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Disneyland. For our upper tiers, we have an interactive business tour of Disneyland to include more than fifty attractions spread throughout the park. These are best-in-business ideas you can apply to your own organization.
- Coming Soon! Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary. Looking at the heritage of Most Magical Place in the World, we draw best practices from over the years that you can again, apply to your organization.
As you see, we have so much to share. And when you donate, a portion of your contribution goes to Embrace Celebration, dedicated to helping Disney Cast Members and others in this area who are unemployed during this pandemic. To learn more, visit our site to discover our offerings and various tiers. Join us!