Magic Kingdom: 50th Anniversary Preparations, COVID Changes, Mobile Ordering Additions, Dapper Dans, Halloween & More!
Starting from the Ticket and Transportation Center we share news about all things happening at the parks, especially here at the Magic Kingdom. From dropping fever checks to new paint and final touches, the Magic Kingdom is preparing for its 50th anniversary. We hear from the Dapper Dans and check out Mickey in his character cavalcade in front of Cinderella Castle, where all the finishing touches have been placed. We check out the new mobile ordering at Aloha Isle, Friar Tucks and Sleepy Hollow, plus talk about upcoming Halloween announcements. We visit Pinocchio’s Village Haus with new food items and then take in “it’s a small world” where we share little known facts about this attraction. Of course no update would be complete without a check on Tron construction and our ever popular PeopleMover. There’s a lot being covered in today’s update, come join us!
The Wayfinder Society: A Patreon Site for Disney Fans
We are offering a new program where you have the opportunity to enjoy exclusive offerings from Disney at Play and Disney at Work. Join us as we introduce our new Patreon program, the Wayfinder Society, intended to give you new insights to all things Disney, whether its work or play. I am truly excited to share this new opportunity with you and look forward to creating new experiences that you will enjoy whether at home or at the Disney parks. There are a variety of options for joining, depending on your interests:
When you join, you will be given access to unique, interactive apps that explores the parks in new ways, offering stories, photos, videos and more.
Here are some of the interactive apps we share with members of our society:
- Pandora: World of Avatar: This is an expansive and detailed look at every aspect of this land. You can’t find any source that has covered this entire land with its attractions, retail and dining more in depth.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Across the Globe: We not only compare this attraction in parks world-wide, but we deep dive into what makes each unique. Currently we’ve covered Tokyo Disneyland and Magic Kingdom. More to come!
- Coming Soon! S.E.A. Assembled! The Society of Adventurers and Explorers are coming to the Wayfinder Society. We’ll document their whereabouts and showcase their imprint on Disney attractions world-wide.
- Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Disneyland. For our upper tiers, we have an interactive business tour of Disneyland to include more than fifty attractions spread throughout the park. These are best-in-business ideas you can apply to your own organization.
- Coming Soon! Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary. Looking at the heritage of Most Magical Place in the World, we draw best practices from over the years that you can again, apply to your organization.
As you see, we have so much to share. And when you donate, a portion of your contribution goes to Embrace Celebration, dedicated to helping Disney Cast Members and others in this area who are unemployed during this pandemic. To learn more, visit our site to discover our offerings and various tiers. Join us!