Gelateria Toscana Opens, 3 Caballeros Returns, Space 220 Hires, & More From Epcot
We provide you this week a whirlwind tour of Epcot as we stroll a mask-free World Showcase. The International Flower & Garden Festival is still very much in bloom with butterflies, food & more. We check out the new Gelateria Toscana in Italy. Is it as good as L’Artisan des Glaces in France or as a sundae at Beaches & Cream? Morocco is closed or under the knife in many places. We look at what’s happening and what could happen (yes, this is a pitch for Sinbad’s Storybook Voyage). The Skyliner is closing in January for refurbishment, Spaceship Earth is getting lights installed and progress continues with HarmoniUS. We check out the reinstalled audio animatronics at Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros and we talk about hiring going on for Space 220. All this and much, much more on this Epcot update!
The Wayfinder Society: A Patreon Site for Disney Fans
We are offering a new program where you have the opportunity to enjoy exclusive offerings from Disney at Play and Disney at Work. Join us as we introduce our new Patreon program, the Wayfinder Society, intended to give you new insights to all things Disney, whether its work or play. I am truly excited to share this new opportunity with you and look forward to creating new experiences that you will enjoy whether at home or at the Disney parks. There are a variety of options for joining, depending on your interests:
When you join, you will be given access to unique, interactive apps that explores the parks in new ways, offering stories, photos, videos and more.
Here are some of the interactive apps we share with members of our society:
- Pandora: World of Avatar: This is an expansive and detailed look at every aspect of this land. You can’t find any source that has covered this entire land with its attractions, retail and dining more in depth.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Across the Globe: We not only compare this attraction in parks world-wide, but we deep dive into what makes each unique. Currently we’ve covered Tokyo Disneyland and Magic Kingdom. More to come!
- Coming Soon! S.E.A. Assembled! The Society of Adventurers and Explorers are coming to the Wayfinder Society. We’ll document their whereabouts and showcase their imprint on Disney attractions world-wide.
- Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Disneyland. For our upper tiers, we have an interactive business tour of Disneyland to include more than fifty attractions spread throughout the park. These are best-in-business ideas you can apply to your own organization.
- Coming Soon! Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary. Looking at the heritage of Most Magical Place in the World, we draw best practices from over the years that you can again, apply to your organization.
As you see, we have so much to share. And when you donate, a portion of your contribution goes to Embrace Celebration, dedicated to helping Disney Cast Members and others in this area who are unemployed during this pandemic. To learn more, visit our site to discover our offerings and various tiers. Join us!