WDW Passholder Preview at Galaxy’s Edge
Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders will soon have an opportunity to register for the all-new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This limited group of passholders can explore the land, shops and more during an exclusive Annual Passholder preview—with select times from August 17 to August 21, 2019.
Invitations will be sent soon sent to active passholders via email. In the meantime, here are the highlights and details for the preview:
All who register will be able to:
- Experience the new land
- Ride the new Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction
- Make purchases in many of the stores
- Visit most of the dining locations
This preview will probably mirror the Cast Member previews where you will have an opportunity to choose from among one of three options:
- Experience everything listed above except Oga’s Cantina and Savi’s Workshop
- Experience everything listed above and Oga’s Cantina*
- Experience everything listed above and Savi’s Workshop**
Event capacity and number of reservations for this event is limited and subject to availability.
Important Information About Registration
- Advance registration required. Eligible activated Annual Pass is required to register.
- Reservations for Passholder preview are only available to Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders.
- Reservations are limited. Limit one reservation per Passholder.
- Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- No modifications to reservations.
- If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also be a Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Passholder, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with them.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Information
- The Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction and other offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passholders who attend the preview event may not be able to experience all of the offerings during the event.
- Passholders may experience wait times during this event.
- Offerings, prices, experiences and information are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Those wanting to visit Oga’s Cantina should be aware of the following
- There is a maximum of 2 drinks per Guest.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol; valid photo ID is required.
- Oga’s Cantina consists mainly of standing room, with limited seating.
- Seating is not guaranteed upon entry and separate parties may be seated together.
**Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers
Those wanting to participate in Savi’s Workshop should be aware of the following:
- Payment of $199.99 per lightsaber, plus tax is required upon arrival at this location.
- Admittance to this location is limited to a builder and 1 Guest. At least one person in the party must be age 14 or older.
- One lightsaber per builder per experience.
- Custom lightsabers are nonrefundable and are not eligible for Annual Passholder or other discounts.
The days are counting down and the doors to Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are almost here!
More Star Wars
If you want to get even more insights insights on Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, then you absolutely must check out our complete guide. It offers hundreds of photos, videos, and one-of-a-kind interactive maps that give you insight to this new land, and all that it entails. This land is not intuitive. You can’t just “happen” through it. There are no signs out front telling you where to go for this or that. You simply must understand all the possibilities before you visit in order to choose your own adventure knowingly.
This complete guide is not only complimentary when you sign up for our Disney at Play and Disney at Work newsletter, it also puts you automatically in for a drawing to win a free DJ “Rex” droid, a $150 value. So join the resistance and sign up for our free guide today!