Magic Kingdom Update: Masks Gone, Jungle Cruise On, Tron, Fireworks & More!
We have a busy update that takes us from the Parking lot of the Magic Kingdom, on a masked monorail ride to the park, and then through all the six lands to see all the things happening in the park. We see where masks are no longer required, and we get a sense of what that feels like when waiting in a busy line for attractions. That attraction is the Jungle Cruise where we check out new additions being added to this world-famous experience. From there we check out what else is gone, and what’s been added through the parks, to include places that are still closed and locations that are full of guests. Is attendance strong at Walt Disney World? We discuss that question in this update. We look at Tron’s progress and then ride the PeopleMover at night to see a bright and colorful Tomorrowland at night. In the evening glow of Cinderella Castle we talk about fireworks returning to the Magic Kingdom on July 1st as well as to Epcot. Join us in this evening stroll through the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
You can find the complete video on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe!
The Wayfinder Society: A Patreon Site for Disney Fans
We are offering a new program where you have the opportunity to enjoy exclusive offerings from Disney at Play and Disney at Work. Join us as we introduce our new Patreon program, the Wayfinder Society, intended to give you new insights to all things Disney, whether its work or play. I am truly excited to share this new opportunity with you and look forward to creating new experiences that you will enjoy whether at home or at the Disney parks. There are a variety of options for joining, depending on your interests:
When you join, you will be given access to unique, interactive apps that explores the parks in new ways, offering stories, photos, videos and more.
Here are some of the interactive apps we share with members of our society:
- Pandora: World of Avatar: This is an expansive and detailed look at every aspect of this land. You can’t find any source that has covered this entire land with its attractions, retail and dining more in depth.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Across the Globe: We not only compare this attraction in parks world-wide, but we deep dive into what makes each unique. Currently we’ve covered Tokyo Disneyland and Magic Kingdom. More to come!
- Coming Soon! S.E.A. Assembled! The Society of Adventurers and Explorers are coming to the Wayfinder Society. We’ll document their whereabouts and showcase their imprint on Disney attractions world-wide.
- Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Disneyland. For our upper tiers, we have an interactive business tour of Disneyland to include more than fifty attractions spread throughout the park. These are best-in-business ideas you can apply to your own organization.
- Coming Soon! Disney at Work Interactive Tour: Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary. Looking at the heritage of Most Magical Place in the World, we draw best practices from over the years that you can again, apply to your organization.
As you see, we have so much to share. To learn more, visit our site to discover our offerings and various tiers. Join us!